5 Gallon Barrelled Water Filling Line (QGF-240)
|FOB Price:||US $7,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $7,600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||60 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
- Model NO.: QGF-240
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Filling Valve Head: Multi-Head
- Dosing Device: Surface Type
- Packaging Container Lifting Structure: Pneumatic Lifting
- Packaging: Barrel
- Production Speed: 300b/H
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8422301090
- Type: Volumetric Filling Machine
- Material Type: Liquid
- Feed Cylinder Structure: Single-Room Feeding
- Filling Principle: Pressure
- Structure: Linear
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Trademark: Mars
- Origin: Zhangjiagang
1. Filling heads: 2
2. Volume: 5 gallon
3. Capacity: 240BPH
4. Weight: 1200Kg
Water filling line:
1. In order to achieve the purpose of multiple injections of washing and sterilizing by means of liquid washing and bleaching are used in bottle washer, washing solution can be used circularly.
2. This line equips with water spraying device to sterilize capes of bottles in order to ensure those caps are aseptic and healthy, also this line can automatically carry out barrel feeding, washing, sterilizing, filling, capping, counting and products discharging.
3. It is a new kind of barreled water auto-producting line, which integrates mechanism, electricity and pneumatics technologies together.
|Gas Consumption(m3 /Min)||0.37||0.6||0.8||1||1.2||1.5|
Packing: wooden case
Payment: 100% by LC at sight.
Warranty: 12 months from shipment date. During one year we can provide parts for free due to bad quality, but human error is not included. From the second year, parts only collect cost price.
Shipment: Within 20 working days after receiving deposit and bottle samples.
Installation and Commissioning: We can send engineer to help installation and debugging for the line in local of customer, also train the staff how to operate and maintenance the equipment.
The round tickets, boarding in local are done by the customer and US$50/person/day should be afforded by the customer