High CO2 Ratio Beverage Mixer (QHS-5000)
|FOB Price:||US $30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QHS-5000
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Mixing
- Process: Carbonating
- Trademark: Mars
- Origin: Zhangjiagang
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 380V
- Processing Material: Agronomic Products
- Production Capacity: 5000L
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 842230
1. Capacity: 3000-10000L/Hour
2. Volume ratio of CO2 and 1L water: 3.5-4.4
3. PLC control.
This beverage mixer can apply to thin beer, aerate for beer and producing sparkling wine plant.
1. All PLC control, full-automatic working
2. Touch screen contril panel, easy operate
3. This equipment utilizes a vacuum pump to deair the water, then a Syrup Tank, a Water Tank and a Mixing Tank are used to mixing the water and syrup according to the pre-determined ratio.
4. High quality Grandfos pump and Venturi device are used to mix the CO2, and drive the beverage through a heat exchanger to reduce the beverage temperature.
5. The final beverage storage tank is also a carbonating tank with the thermal insulating jacket to keet the product at 4C.
6. The proportion between water and syrup can be adjusted from 3: 1 to 6: 1, and the concentration of CO2 can be more than 7g/L.
7. The capacity is from 3000L/H to 15, 000L/H.